Come to see our great monuments to discover with me how they managed to build and carve more than a thousand reliefs on it and why!
The river Nile divided Luxor to east and west bank where they dig tombs and built funerary temples.
I would like to show you the magnificence and the beauty of my city from my eyes view and walk around the amazing tombs in the Valley of the Kings or gate of kings where they hid it under the Qurnah Mountain and the funerary Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple carved under the hill.
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
|1||bigger group discount||4||10||50%|
- We start our tour by picking you up from your hotel in Luxor City.
- Then we drive from the East Bank of Luxor to the West Bank where we'll visit first the Kings Valley where you can visit only 3 Tombs per ticket (if you wish to visit the tomb of Tut Ankh Amun, you will need an extra ticket).
- After that we'll go through the new work men's village and have quick stop to let the worker show you how they carve there stone and decorate it.
- Then will visit the Mortuary (funerary) Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- We will end our tour on the West Bank by visiting the famous 2 Colossi of Memnon.
- Finally, I will drop you off at your hotel.