Discover the oldest and most ancient Egyptian site in all of Egypt and greatest open air museum in all the world.
Since I was child I lived close to Luxor temple and used to come to see our great monuments and to discover by myself how they managed to built or carve more than a thousand reliefs on it and why!
The river Nile divided Luxor (Thebes) to east and west bank where they used to see there sun god rise from Karnak temple to die at the west bank where they dig tombs and built funerary temples to follow their god’s journey into the afterlife.
Today I realized the magnificence and the beauty of my city and I would like to show you my city with the eyes of a child. . .
|#||Discount group||From adult||To adult||Value|
|1||bigger group discount||4||10||50%|
-We start our tour by picking you up from Luxor airport.
- Then we drive from the east bank of Luxor to the west bank to visit first the Kings Valley where you can see only 3 public tombs per ticket
- After that we will go to visit the mortuary (funerary) temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- We will end our tour on the west bank by visiting the famous colossi of Memnon.
- We drive back to the east bank to visit Karnak and Luxor temples.
- Finally, I will drop you off at your hotel.
And if you have any special interests, please let me know!